Graphics off PDA follow up

Subject: Graphics off PDA follow up
From: Jessica Nealon <jessica_nealon -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 06:11:41 -0700 (PDT)

I posted a question about getting graphics off a PDA
device. I received numerous responses and want to
thank you all. The only solution that worked for me
was to obtain a remote display software that enabled
me to view the terminal screen on my PC and run the
programs from the remote viewer.

In this case, taking screen shots works just like it
does for regular, PC-based GUI software. There is no
need to upload from the terminal or manipulate the
graphic for better viewing; just snap it and save it.
The graphics are crisp and actual size.

Thanks again,
JN

http://shopping.yahoo.com