Re: We're not alone . . .

Subject: Re: We're not alone . . .
From: Sean Brierley <seanb_us -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 11:09:28 -0700 (PDT)

Titles mean squat. How many managers have you ever met
who couldn't? See. Money talks, then credibility--this
sometimes cannot be earned no matter how good you are.
Thus, engineers tend to marginalize, just as we tech
writers often marinalize our own. Isn't that kind of
cannibalism just grand?

Cheers,

Sean

--- Chuck Martin <cm -at- writeforyou -dot- com> wrote:

> Except I don't agree with Tog that the profession
> isn't an engineering one.
> Like Technical Communication, Usability is an
> engineering discipline. By
> suggestiong that it's not, he's allowing other
> engineers to marginalize it,
> and thus its importance to the development process.

competitive pricing or view a live demo at: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l3

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com