RE: highlighting text in Frame?

Subject: RE: highlighting text in Frame?
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 14:30:53 -0600

Further clarification: I have been asked NOT to use change bars. What I've
done in the past with Word is simply select the text in question, then
click the Highlighter icon to encase the text in lurid neon highlighting.

What I've come up with so far in Frame is to create a Character style that
leaves most of the text's attributes "as is," but changes the color of the
text to Red.

But I'm open to better suggestions.

Thanks!

KC