Re: credibility

Subject: Re: credibility
From: Goober Writer <gooberwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 10:37:25 -0700 (PDT)

Well, really, it depends.

*LOL!*

GOT YA!!!!!

--- "Mike O." <obie1121 -at- yahoo -dot- com> wrote:
> I will save everybody some time by compiling all the
> likely responses to your post:
>
> Don't wait for it - just TAKE it! Earn some respect!
> Buy them chocolate -
> no, pizza!! Play Duke Quakem with the team! Play
> foosball! Work harder, not
> smarter! Suck it up - no, quit now! Learn more
> technology! Get subject
> matter expertise! Get certified! Get a PhD - no
> wait, get practical
> experience instead! Join STC! Quit STC!
>
> I'm sure one of these will help.

=====
Goober Writer
(because life is too short to be inept)

"As soon as you hear the phrase "studies show",
immediately put a hand on your wallet and cover your groin."
-- Geoff Hart

http://shopping.yahoo.com

competitive pricing or view a live demo at: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l3

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com