Re: FrameMaker Indexes

Subject: Re: FrameMaker Indexes
From: "David O'Brien" <OBrien_David_P -at- cat -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 13:16:05 +1000

You need to put them on the reference page for the index when you set up the
para styles. eg where you specify <$chapnum>.<$pagenum> (that's what mine
looks like), you could put in a tab stop at whatever point you like, and
specify leader dots, all in the para designer.

I didn't look in the help so don't know if it's there or not.

hth
David

--
David O'Brien BA(Hons) Language & Translation
Senior Technical Writer, Software Translation Coordinator

Caterpillar MineStar Solutions - Asia Pacific Division
Brisbane, Queensland

Phone: 617 3329 8122 Fax: 617 3329 8101
david -dot- obrien -at- cat -dot- com

competitive pricing or view a live demo at: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l3