RE: Punctuation

Subject: RE: Punctuation
From: "Rob Partridge" <rob -at- holly -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 11:01:38 +1000

The thing I find interesting about this paragraph circulating the net,
is that it contains a spelling error and you don't see it until pointed
out.

"Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch"

I assume they mean Researcher but there are too many c's and h's and not
enough e's or r's. Who needs spelling!

Snippet from the often amusing and always illuminating
http://www.takeourword.com/ site.

Rob Partridge
Technical Writer
Holly Australia

> Anita Legsdin reforwarded this:
>
> Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer
> in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is
> taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae.

competitive pricing or view a live demo at: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l3

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com