Good Web Programming Books?

Subject: Good Web Programming Books?
From: cor -at- techwritercor -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 05:32:23 -0600

Hi all,

I have a background in web design, but I am thinking about getting more
into web development -- creating dynamic web sites (because there are more
jobs and it seems interesting). I took some basic intro. programming
courses a VERY LONG time ago (probably 4-5 years ago) in VB and Java. I'd
like to learn how to create web forms, XML (already know HTML),
JavaScript, VB Script, ASP, SQL, and the like. Are there any great books
on those subjects and/or any good online tutorials? Thanks!

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com