Re: Adobe adds product activation

Subject: Re: Adobe adds product activation
From: Sean Brierley <seanb_us -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 11:09:09 -0700 (PDT)

Word, FrameMaker, Frontpage, Dreamweaver, RoboHelp for
FrameMaker, WebWorks Publisher ... they're all tools.
STC? An organization that comprises people snatched
from the society and profession at large. En dashes,
em dashes, this page left blank, headers and footers
on empty pages, serial commas, one space versus two
spaces, all just harmless personal preferences (what's
your favourite colour?).

That's it.

So, Microsoft? Just another tool manufacturer; okay, a
big one.

Nothing more, nothing less. And, regardless of what I
use, at the end of the day, I still get to snake home
in my WRX and coach my daughter's soccer team!

Cheers,

Sean

P.S. The WRX is not just a tool. It's a religion. So
don't go there. <g>

--- Goober Writer <gooberwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com> wrote:

> > "How to Hate Microsoft
>
> I dunno. I personally LOVE Microsoft. Why? They keep
> me in business! They're constantly coming out with
> updates and new things, that sometimes break other
> things, and in general cause some level of havoc
> while
> at the same time pushing innovation forward. New
> stuff, broke stuff, legacy stuff... Keeps a Goober
> busy, profitable, and happy!

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com