RE: RE: What to do???

Subject: RE: RE: What to do???
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: 27 Oct 2003 20:20:02 GMT

Don't underestimate the value of "transitory venting
relief." I always encouraged my writers to dump
their frustrations on me before they went out of the
office to do it to their SMEs. Often, just knowing
that your boss understands how frustrating your job
is can help make it seem easier. OTOH, since Wade
says he just started at his company, he might want to
take some time to think about whether his boss is the
type to provide such relief before he seeks it.

Gene Kim-Eng