RE: Starting a documentation team

Subject: RE: Starting a documentation team
From: "Dharuni Garikapaty" <dharuni -at- yasutech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 12:49:54 +0530

Thanks to all who responded to my question.

I think this link provides rudimentary information that most people have
discussed in various degrees
http://www.stc.org/proceedings/ConfProceed/2001/PDFs/STC48-000109.PDF.

For the interested: I have been talking to the all the 'affected parties
(Development teams, HR, Finance)' essentially to get all the requirements in
place. Am also looking at recruiting people (the composition of the team in
terms of experience), defining roles responsibilities and training,
processes... Phew! Its no wonder I haven't found the time till now to mail
this list.

Cheers!
Dharuni

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com