Re: English major as TW prerequisite?

Subject: Re: English major as TW prerequisite?
From: "Anthony Kelly" <alkelly71 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 12:34:21 +0000

Hi,

I have a English degree, and to be honest I'm not sure that it has made a great difference. Most of the employers that I have had dealings with tend to look at the experience level. I'm not saying that it doesn't help, but IMO nothing is sweeter to an employer's ears than "Yes, I've got experience with that".

Anthony

lets you easily single-source content to online Help, intranet, and Web. The interface is designed for FrameMaker users, so there is little or no
learning curve and no macro language required! Call 800-718-4407 for competitive pricing or download a trial at: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l4

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com