Calling PDF Form-fill experts

Subject: Calling PDF Form-fill experts
From: "Geraldine Barnes-Hampton" <WEBSUP8 -at- brisbane -dot- qld -dot- gov -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 17:08:27 +1000

Hi everyone,

I am a Tech Writer in Brisbane, Australia. I have not been active on this list for quite a while.

I am creating a PDF form-fill in Acrobat 5.0 with Total fields
(eg: TotalField = Sum (+) "FieldA", "FieldB" ) and it is working so far but ...

I would like to be able to :

HIDE TotalField IF TotalField = 0
DISPLAY TotalField IF TotalField NOT = 0

so the form can be printed and completed by hand (with no zeros in TotalField) or form-filled online with TotalFields displayed as they input FieldA and FieldB, etc.

Q1. Is this possible?
Q2. Do I need a script or is there something simple I can put in the Options, Default field?

Any clues please?

Thanks in advance,

Gerri Barnes-Hampton
tech writer/forms designer
BCC: 3403 6296
BW & AH: 0419 141 118

This message has passed through an insecure network.
All enquiries should be directed to the message author

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com