Re: Basic questions on technical writing

Subject: Re: Basic questions on technical writing
From: Prashant <prashantn075 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 15:57:47 -0800 (PST)

Avanti,

The internet offers a wealth of information on these
and other technical writing questions. Techwrl's
archive and www.google.com are excellent places where
you can begin your search. You might also want to look
at company/product sites for tool-specific
information.

Prashant

Prashant Natarajan
Graduate Student
Technical and Professional Communication
Auburn University
www.auburn.edu/english

email: prashantn075 -at- yahoo -dot- com

--- avanti_sukumar -at- yahoo -dot- com wrote:
> I have a few questions that would help the budding
> technical writers.
> Let me list them now/
> What is the tool that is the latest hype for
> Technical writing? What is
> the advantage of using the rtf format for technical
> writing? And whats the
> advantage of using Adobe framemaker?
> Are there any rules to be followed for the end user
> documentation?

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com