RE: Yahoo Groups Spam?

Subject: RE: Yahoo Groups Spam?
From: "Westbrook,Beth" <beth -dot- westbrook -at- dhs -dot- state -dot- tx -dot- us>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 13:12:40 -0600

With the no advertising rule, would Eric have billed him for posting an
announcement? Personally, I received the message, deleted, and thought
nothing more of it.

If you want to make sure that nobody ever invites you to join another Yahoo
Group:

Log in. (You'll have to set up an account if you don't already have one.
Go to "My Groups".
Go to "Email Preferences".
Go to "Options".
Uncheck both boxes in the "Group Invitations" section at the top of the
page.
Save Changes.

BTW, in all likelihood all Yahoo is going to do in response to your
complaint is go into your account and make those changes to your settings.
That's what they did when some creep invited to join his disturbingly
misogynistic group.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com