broken browse sequences in HTMLHelp

Subject: broken browse sequences in HTMLHelp
From: "Laurie Morgan" <laurie -dot- morgan -at- quest -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 09:30:44 -0500

One of the security patchs recently released by Microsoft breaks ActiveX control features in HTMLHelp (text-only pop-ups, related topics buttons, and I think browse sequences). This same security patch is also included in Windows 2000 Service Pack 4.

The fix is to install Internet Explorer 6 SP1 from the Microsoft Update web site. (At least it worked for me.)

Cheers
Laurie

Laurie Morgan
Senior Technical Writer