Re: Help on Adapter Documentation

Subject: Re: Help on Adapter Documentation
From: "John Posada" <writer -at- tdandw -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 09:07:29 -0500

The User Guide that I prepared for exactly the same product
was over 700 pages and the Design document was over 1500
pages. This is where you hope you didn't either bluff your
way in, lowball on the price, or try to attempt it from
another country.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
writer[at]tdandw.com