Re: RoboHTML question

Subject: Re: RoboHTML question
From: "Chuck Martin" <cm -at- writeforyou -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 10:14:21 -0800

To clarify, there is no property inherent within a WebHelp system that can
define the size and characteristics of the Help window. Nothing in what's
generated will do this.

All this is controlled by the program opening the WebHelp window. If you're
opening it from a Web application, then the JavaScripting here (or something
similar) will do it for you.

Chuck Martin

"David Tremblay" <techwrit -at- mediom -dot- com> wrote in message
news:220020 -at- techwr-l -dot- -dot- -dot-

> Paul Strasser wrote:
>
> >There might be a better forum for this question... eHelp hasn't
responded.

> and they won't...
>
> here is the answer but my javascript is a bit rusty...

"height='600',width='800',status='yes',toolbar='no',menubar='no',location='n
o'")";>
> type your text here
> </a>
>

> here is the properties of the open method

http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/methods/open_1.asp

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com