quoting the bible

Subject: quoting the bible
From: "Johan Hiemstra" <webmaster -at- techexams -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 16:41:10 +0100

I was just wondering if this can be done without offending anyone. Are
there any unwritten rules or ethics involved?

To be more precise, I'm writing a piece about Network Security and
attacks and I want to use the devil as a metaphor for attacks.

Any thoughts? My public is the world (wide web).

Johan Hiemstra
webmaster -at- techexams -dot- net
TechExams.net

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com