Re: Did they really mean what it says?

Subject: Re: Did they really mean what it says?
From: topsidefarm -at- mva -dot- net
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 04:25:14 -0700

> At any rate, whatever "joke" is lurking in there is funny only to those who have
> a psychological need to have a successful entity like Microsoft to kick around.
> Makes them feel better about themselves.
>
> Bonnie Granat
> http://www.granatedit.com

RIGHT ON BONNIE!
Just like the way people pick on our friends Al Capone and John Ghotti.
They were successful businessmen too!

Oops. Sorry about that little outburst. That was one of the other voices
in my head doing the talking. Just forget he even said anything.

Jason A. Czekalski

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com