Re: Pattrn of written test for Technical writers

Subject: Re: Pattrn of written test for Technical writers
From: Peter Neilson <neilson -at- alltel -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 00:58:05 -0500

Good test for that looks âmissing definite and indefinite articles"
and âmissing preposition", as well as compound word split like
grape fruit.

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 03:30:21 -0800 (PST), Purnima reddy <purnima_c_1980 -at- yahoo -dot- com> wrote:

HI All,
I got an interview call from ORACLE for technical
writer post. I came to know that there will be written
test as screening criteria. I have no idea how this
pattern will be for technical writers.
Can some body help me âGenerally what are the
aspects employer will try to test in written test".
Thanks in advance
Regards,
Purnima
Bangalore

lets you easily single-source content to online Help, intranet, and Web. The interface is designed for FrameMaker users, so there is little or no
learning curve and no macro language required! Call 800-718-4407 for competitive pricing or download a trial at: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l4

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com