Optimization of WebHelp

Subject: Optimization of WebHelp
From: "Vlad Dracul" <vladvampiredracul -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 09:50:36 +0000

My employer uses RoboHelp to generate WebHelp. Unfortunately, we find that WebHelp is too heavy for our thin-client model.

Does anybody know how to optimize WebHelp? For example, are there portions of code that can be deleted? Is there any automatic process for such deletion?

Pointers in this regard would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Vlad

lets you easily single-source content to online Help, intranet, and Web. The interface is designed for FrameMaker users, so there is little or no
learning curve and no macro language required! Call 800-718-4407 for competitive pricing or download a trial at: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l4

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com