RE: .NET XML documentation tool

Subject: RE: .NET XML documentation tool
From: "France Baril" <France -dot- Baril -at- ixiasoft -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 09:05:41 -0500

Will the XSL really extract XML comments from a none XML file? I thought an XML file had to be valid in order to be formatted with XSL. I'll try that.

Anyhow, my main concern is with identifying the project files. Visual Studio's tool extract XML from a project's files. These files are not necessarily stored in an orderly fashion (read they are not in a tree structure); some are grouped, but some are in other folders, like IIS wwwroot folder, for external access purposes.