Re: your tool suggestion for Web development

Subject: Re: your tool suggestion for Web development
From: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 11:10:52 -0600

In about one month DW MX will be obsolete. Macromedia is bringing out DW MX 2004. I worked on the book for it using the Beta, everything has changed dramatically. If you know DW 4.0 you will lost, and even if you know DW MX you'll still be pretty lost. Very frustrating!

Michele
www.krautgrrl.com

David Tremblay wrote:

I agree that FrontPage isn't good for much of anything (although a lot of smal businesses produce a lot of bloated, ugly web sites with it), but I have never had any problem with DreamWeaver. Unlike FP, DW does not add all that "Extensions" code to your site and besides, DW comes with Homesite (or used to). Then again, I'm using DW 4.0. I'm not sure what MX offers.

Al

lets you easily single-source content to online Help, intranet, and Web. The interface is designed for FrameMaker users, so there is little or no
learning curve and no macro language required! Call 800-718-4407 for competitive pricing or download a trial at: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l4

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com