RE: your tool suggestion for Web development

Subject: RE: your tool suggestion for Web development
From: "Rock, Megan" <Megan -dot- Rock -at- fanucrobotics -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 10:45:58 -0500

I recently switched from DW 2.0 at work (DW 4.0 at home) to DW MX 2004 at work. I liked it so well that I bought a copy for home. Yes, it's a lot different from DW 2.0/4.0, but I think the interface is a lot more user-friendly.

One thing I'm still getting used to: the way it automatically turns my font settings into styles that it attaches to the tags in only the file I'm working in. It does allow me to easily export those styles into an external .css file, but it overwrites anything already in that .css file. I am still trying to figure out the best way to handle this. I would prefer to have all or most of my styles defined in a single .css file that is referenced by the template.

Megan

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com