Re: New "Read Me First" book

Subject: Re: New "Read Me First" book
From: "John Posada" <writer -at- tdandw -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 14:08:24 -0500

I don't see the relationship...do you mean that if I'd been
an author or editor of the book, and by my being a member of
AANR, that all technical writer are also members of AANR and
that anyone who is a member of AANR must also be a technical
writer?

Besides...just because STC is inept does not mean by
extension that writers who are members of STC are also
inept, just like simply because someone who happened to be a
technical writer at Enron would also corrupt.

Lastly...I gave no opinion of the book or it's authors...I
only asked if the CD was included.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
writer[at]tdandw.com