Re: webworks??

Subject: Re: webworks??
From: Goober Writer <gooberwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 06:04:21 -0800 (PST)

> hi,
> who produces webworks? is it a Macromedia product?

I'm sorry, but this has to be one of the dumbest
questions to hit this list in a long while. If you
spent as much time researching this rather than
writing to the list, you would have found that
WebWorks is actually a product called WebWorks
Professional, is available for MS Word and Adibe
FrameMaker, and is made by Quadralay Corporation.

In under 10 seconds, I was able to launch a browser,
go to Google, type in "webworks", and click "I'm
Feeling Lucky", which brought me right to
webworks.com, the product's web site.

Sheesh.

Sorry for the rant, but if anything, posts like this
make it painfully obvious to me that there is a reason
why some employers may not appreciate their writers.

Moral: Do your homework.

And my sig still remains:

=====
Goober Writer
(because life is too short to be inept)

"As soon as you hear the phrase "studies show",
immediately put a hand on your wallet and cover your groin."
-- Geoff Hart

http://photos.yahoo.com/

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com