RE:: webworks...final point

Subject: RE:: webworks...final point
From: "G. Abenhaim" <g -dot- abenhaim -at- nhc -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 10:50:27 -0500

Excuse me all people, but no, again I will repeat to some of you who made
nasty comments through this list that No, we do NOT have internet available
here at my company. So for those smart a#$ out there, it only makes sens
that I cannot Google and do a search for webworks if I dont have access to
internet..and dont insult me by saying it was a stupid question to ask.
Have you ever been told asking a question is stupid by one of your teachers?
Even the stupidest question to you is a smart question for a teacher or
mentor.
If you dont ask you wont get anywhere in life, my dear...

And for those of you asking about my email, it is Oulook express..not Yahoo
or Hotmail or whatever else..

My .02$ cents in..

/Grace

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com