RE: webworks

Subject: RE: webworks
From: k k <turnleftatnowhere -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 14:37:05 -0800 (PST)

--- Daniel_Hall -at- trendmicro -dot- com wrote:

> What makes the whole thing amusing to me is that the
> company for which G. works is apparently in the
> telecommunications business, building switches for
> telcos. (nhc.com)

I remember reading an article in "Fast Company"
magazine about a year ago. When the new head of EDS
had been in office a few days, he realized he hadn't
had a single phone call in that time. He checked with
the phone support office and found that his
predecessor had ordered the phone lines to the
president's office cut, because he didn't want to be
disturbed by the phone while he was in the office.

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com