Recommended books on tech writing

Subject: Recommended books on tech writing
From: lksloan -at- informationuniverse -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 22:04:41 -0700

I have been checking a number of web sites for recommended boks on
technical writing. I am a technical indexer looking to expand into
technical writing as part of my home-based business. Granted there are a
number of other questions I have as well but will add that I have joined
STC as a student member based on online classes at a nearby junior
college. Some good reads and good advice for online learning would be most
appreciated. Thank you for your time and anticpated responses.

Sincerely,
Linda Kenny Sloan
Information Universe
www.informationuniverse.com