RE: Really caring about communication

Subject: RE: Really caring about communication
From: "whitedh" <whitedh -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 12:57:07 -0500

This has gone past the sublime to the ridiculous. No matter that Michael,
Bonnie, I, and others have written that the quality and accuracy of content
is intrinsic to our profession, the fact that we also emphasize our need to
express that content clearly and concisely using proper grammar just gets
under your skin.

You aren't the teacher or the guru or the arbiter of someone else's
analogies and metaphors. Michael wrote what he wrote clearly and he clearly
meant what he wrote. For you to respond by informing him (and us) of what he
really meant is just plain arrogant and uninformed.

Donald H. White
whitedh -at- comcast -dot- net
804.795.2914

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com