my new year's resolutions

Subject: my new year's resolutions
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 13:21:31 -0700

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS

1. I will not be mean to other TECHWR-L members. Even when it's obvious
that I am vastly superior to them, and that they are so mind-bogglingly
wrong when they disagree with me.

2. I will not participate in any tool wars. Instead, I will feel silent
pity for any miserable louts whose opinions or circumstances cause them to
use tools that are inferior to mine (which, of course, are the best tools
in the world).

3. I will not engage in arguments with TECHWR-L members with whom I've
historically disagreed. Well, maybe just a little argument. You know, just
to enlighten them. There may still be hope that they'll come around...

4. I will not post when I should be working.

5. I will not make unrealistic resolutions that will only lead to
disappointment.

6. Scratch resolution #4.

7. I will donate all earnings generated by my siglines to charity.

8. I will search for ways to generate earnings with my siglines. So far,
no leads.

9. I will continue my tradition of never using the letter V in any of my
posts.

10. I will not laugh at TECHWR-L members who looked through this message
checking for instances of the letter V.

Happy New Year!

Keith Cronin
siglines for the twenty-first century and beyond

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com