Re: Compiling Manual in MS Word

Subject: Re: Compiling Manual in MS Word
From: Peter <pnewman1 -at- optonline -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 08:40:54 -0500

Jason Alan Smith wrote:

I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but I have read briefly
about a feature in MS Word 2000 where you can setup a master document and
include sub-documents, though this does sound similar to your "file->insert"
that you sound like you are trying to avoid.

Sorry, I don't know much more about the master document features of MS Word,
just thought I'd share to see if it gives you a theory to try.

Apologies if this is not what you are looking for, or has been already
thought of, or just plain off the mark.

Yes it is there, but AFAIK, it has never worked properly.

--
Peter

Sisyphus had it easy