RE: Best technical writing of the season

Subject: RE: Best technical writing of the season
From: "Mike Hiatt" <mhiatt -at- vocaldata -dot- com>
To: "Jeff Hanvey" <jewahe -at- comcast -dot- net>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 15:13:02 -0600

It was Jon Stossel on 20/20 and it was a roller coaster. Very intersting that some of the boys who were interested and thought they could do it became frustrated.

I can't remember if any of those they had trying to do this had prior K'Nex experience or not.

Mike Hiatt
Manager, Tech Pubs
VocalData, Inc.
Dallas, TX (yep, that one)