Re: Writer's insurance question

Subject: Re: Writer's insurance question
From: Anthony Davey <ant -at- ant-davey -dot- com>
To: Bonnie Granat <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 16:29:59 +0000

Bonnie Granat wrote:

Too bad I live in a state that isn't covered by
the company. Nice going, STC.

Be fair Bonnie, the STC isn't even the broker. Do you live in a state where people will naturally sue if you just breathed air that used to be theirs? Most people in the insurance business don't know their lower orifice from the joint half way along their arm. They don't read the small print any more than we (joe public) do.

If you want your state covered ask the STC if it can happen. Then ask if not, why not. I'm not supporting the STC particularly, just happen to have been working with someone who has been reviewing insurance policies recently.

Best regards,
Ant