Re: When good x-refs go bad

Subject: Re: When good x-refs go bad
From: dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 10:10:25 -0800

dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com wrote:

...am I being naive in hoping that Word will do what I expect it to?...

Nope; but, as usual with Word, you have to understand what's going on...and occasionally you have to be a bit forgiving. <:(

Another way to stay happy with cross-references is *not* to use the

I don't know where that last sentence came from. Ignore it.

--David

A V A I L A B L E N O W ! http://www.html-indexer.com/

HTML Indexer is still the easiest way to create and maintain real indexes
for web sites, intranets, HTML Help, JavaHelp, and other HTML documents.