RE: Best technical writing of the season

Subject: RE: Best technical writing of the season
From: DaveC <peninsula -at- covad -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 13:54:04 -0800

This reminds me of a piece passed along to me from someone who formerly
worked for a large nationally known engineering firm. Someone at said firm
had gone to a great deal of effort to create a bogus manual for a mysterious
piece of equipment something like the reciprocating press described above.

I'd like to see that one. Do you still have a copy?

Dave