Writer's insurance

Subject: Writer's insurance
From: "Rachel Hutchinson" <RachelH -at- osufpp -dot- org>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 07:57:51 -0600

My apologies for the confusion. I was actually passing on a question
asked by someone who is a potential contractor to the company that I
work for. She writes about hazardous materials although I am not
directly familiar with her specialties. Since I am the only person in
our organization who uses only contract resources, the question was
passed to me to see if I had experience in that area. I am not even sure
what state she lives in, but I will pass on the advice to look for an
Independent Insurance Agent and also to contact Lloyd's of London.

Unfortunately, my e-mail truncates the digests so I missed the later
postings but I do appreciate all of your help.

Thank you,
Rachel

Rachel Hutchinson
FPP Projects Coordinator