RE: Em dash

Subject: RE: Em dash
From: "John Posada" <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>
To: "Goldstein, Dan" <DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 09:16:30 -0500

>A wise man once wrote to TECHWR-L: "I'm
>outta here in a week, so I've been
>working on converting all my FM stuff to
>Word using Mif2Go because nobody in
>my group is FM savvy..."
>
>If you switch the new shop to Frame, too,
>perhaps you should get the boss to
>pay for Frame training for your colleagues.

We've already discussed this and I've been told by my manager that we
will be visiting this exact subject 3 months from now. (They already own
3 uninstalled FM6 licenses.) However, first I gotta get some documents
done so some of our software can go GA. I have a product now where the
Project Manager will not let it be released until the documentation can
go with it. Right now, January 31 is a big target for me.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Isogon Corporation
http://www.isogon.com