text for copyright statement

Subject: text for copyright statement
From: Joyce Fetterman <JoyceF -at- gtsoftware -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 11:46:48 -0500

I've been asked to provide a copyright statement that will be embedded in
the source code on a new application. The statement is supposed to warn of
dire consequences if anyone attempts to reverse-engineer or decompile the
software, etc.

Yes, I know that it should go through a lawyer, but that isn't going to
happen.

If anyone has similar text that I can use as a guide, I'd appreciate it.
Ditto if you can point me to an online resource. A search of the archives
didn't turn up anything that would help.

Please copy me with responses as I'm on digest. Thanks!

Joyce