Re: You know you're an incurable tech writer when...

Subject: Re: You know you're an incurable tech writer when...
From: Peter <pnewman1 -at- optonline -dot- net>
To: Peter Neilson <neilson -at- alltel -dot- net>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 16:28:43 -0500

Peter Neilson wrote:

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 14:08:42 -0700, <technical -at- theverbalist -dot- com> wrote:

...you walk past the local greasy spoon, stop, walk back and correct the
chalkboard sign that says "warm up you're tummy with chilli"...

Get itchy brain cells when seeing the sign 15 ITEMS OR LESS for the
supermarket line that's intended for 15 items or fewer. Also the
sign over in produce:

"FRESH" PEACH'S 1.29$

That some folks can't multiply is a product of our educational system

--
Peter

Sisyphus had it easy