RE: You know you're an incurable tech writer when...

Subject: RE: You know you're an incurable tech writer when...
From: "Domaschuk, Rob" <Robd -at- datalogics -dot- com>
To: 'Marni Barilone' <mnb68 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "TW (E-mail)" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 15:53:56 -0600

Marni writes:

> Or maybe I should just call them
> and ask how I should go about clogging all the free
> gutters?

I say call them!

I worked at one companu where, in the cafeteria, there was a sign that read
"Two packages of crackers come with soup". Immediately below that (on the
same sign) "Crackers - 15c each"

I tried to convince them that I could pay 30c for two packages of crackers
and get the free bowl of soup.

Alas, they would have none of that. :-(

Rob Domaschuk | 312.853.8337 - p
Technical Writer | 866.741.2677 - f