RE: Word 2003 Style Question

Subject: RE: Word 2003 Style Question
From: "John Posada" <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>
To: <lyndsey -dot- amott -at- docsymmetry -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 17:58:45 -0500

>Now that you've thrown down the temptation
>gauntlet... Much as I hate Word, there are
>some features I like and wish FM would
>incorporate: I like the functionality of
>Word's F4 key. I also like the functionality
>of the paintbrush key. I even like the green
>and red squiggly lines.

Lindsay, there IS a paintbrush key...it's called CTRL-V. :-)

Not only can you copy text to the clipboard, but in FM, you can copy
formatting.

I don't have FM on this machine, but I "think" it is something like Copy
Special, then some choices....I'm sure someone else will pick this up
and explain it better.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Isogon Corporation