RE: straw poll: do you type a command on, at, or in the command line?

Subject: RE: straw poll: do you type a command on, at, or in the command line?
From: "John Posada" <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>
To: "Elizabeth OShea" <elizabeth -dot- oshea -at- virtualaccess -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 11:31:11 -0500

>..queries and, in some cases, a few hours' work. I expect
>I'm the only list member who experiences this and,
>since it's Friday, people may wish to contemplate and
>discuss this phenomenon.

Don't bet on it. As we speak, I've working since Monday, my first day
here, on getting two documents ready for application GA the end of the
month. The first question I had when I opened the first document was:
"Hey Boss, isn't it wrong to make a trademarked name a possessive?"

We have 20+ hundred+ page manuals ...

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Isogon Corporation