RE: Mini Survey: Who uses XML?

Subject: RE: Mini Survey: Who uses XML?
From: "France Baril" <France -dot- Baril -at- ixiasoft -dot- com>
To: <eric -dot- dunn -at- ca -dot- transport -dot- bombardier -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:36:00 -0500

Eric, I'm a technical writer for Ixiasoft, I am responsible for the
transition of our doc to xml and last year I was responsible for
documenting our XML server as well. I tried docbook and dita and I am
working on expending my practicle knowledge of xml, .

I am also building some xml documentation for another company who is a
partner's of ours.

With Ixia and that partner I have two different situations with very
different needs. I am
trying to do as much as I can for both of them. This is my current
situation and role.