Re: Word Equation Editor

Subject: Re: Word Equation Editor
From: "T. Word Smith" <techwordsmith -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:52:25 -0800 (PST)

MathType (which I don't much like but use often) is
made by the same folks as Word's plugin-in editor.
Consequently, it opens Word's equations nicely.

One way to do what you want might be to export the
equation as EPS/TIFF with embedded fonts and add the
line? Not sure if Word's Eq editor exports that way;
MathType does.

--- John Posada <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com> wrote:

> Any suggestions? BTW...Changing to a different
> equation editor (such as
> Math-Type) is not an option.

=====
T.