FM+WWP in Hindi

Subject: FM+WWP in Hindi
From: mayur -dot- polepalli -at- matrixoneindia -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:27:08 +0530

Hi,
I need to translate my FrameMaker document into Hindi. This must then be
converted to HTML using WWP, again a Hindi output is required.
Has anyone worked with anything like this?

Cheers,
Mayur Polepalli
Sr. Technical Writer
MatrixOne India Pvt. Ltd.,
E: Mayur -dot- Polepalli -at- MatrixOneIndia -dot- com
P: +91 80 5100 5000 Extn. 1058
F: +91 80 552 7805
W: http://www.MatrixOne.com

Changing the Way the World Brings Products to Market TM

Important Email Information :- The information in this email is
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for
the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended addressee
please contact the sender and dispose of this e-mail immediately.