Re: How to print a CHM file with the TOC?

Subject: Re: How to print a CHM file with the TOC?
From: David Neeley <dbneeley -at- oddpost -dot- com>
To: Jim Shaeffer <jims -at- spsi -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:45:39 -0800 (PST)

Most "screen capture" programs don't capture "as text" but as graphic files. SnagIt is an exception.

Those who use some of the graphics programs which allow capture are not so lucky.

For this purpose, if you choose to use SnagIt, simply download a 30-day trial copy from www.techsmith.com and see if it will do what you wish.

David

-----Original Message from Jim Shaeffer <jims -at- spsi -dot- com>-----

You could:
1. Right Click on the TOC and Expand All.
2. Use Snag-It (or another screen capture program with a scrolling
window capture) to capture the TOC as Text.

Jim Shaeffer