Re: crossword puzzle build in EXCEL

Subject: Re: crossword puzzle build in EXCEL
From: "Lisa Bronson" <Lisa -dot- Bronson -at- ipaper -dot- com>
To: "Lucero, Peggy A. NMIMC Contractor" <palucero -at- US -dot- MED -dot- NAVY -dot- MIL>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 10:37:33 -0600

Hi Peggy,

You can do this by highlighting the number in the formula bar, then choose
Format>Cells, and check the Superscript box.

HTH,
Lisa B.

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~
Lisa Bronson
Associate Technical Writer
Evergreen Packaging Equipment
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
319-399-3239
~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

"They say the seeds of what we will do are in all of us, but it always
seemed to me that in those who make jokes in life the seeds are covered
with better soil and with a higher grade of manure." -- Ernest Hemingway

|---------+---------------------------------------->
| | "Lucero, Peggy A. NMIMC |
| | Contractor" |
| | <palucero -at- US -dot- MED -dot- NAVY -dot- MIL> |
| | Sent by: |
| | bounce-techwr-l-121129 -at- lists -dot- |
| | raycomm.com |
| | |
| | |
| | 01/21/2004 10:36 AM |
| | Please respond to "Lucero, |
| | Peggy A. NMIMC Contractor" |
| | |
|---------+---------------------------------------->
| |
| To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com> |
| cc: (bcc: Lisa Bronson/Beverage Packaging/IPAPER) |
| Subject: crossword puzzle build in EXCEL |

Anyone been down this route?
Only issue is how to place a raised number into a cell that already has a
letter in it (so I can identify that word as "1" down, for example.)
I can't find this in the help section...

Thanks.

Peggy A Lucero