with towel in hand...

Subject: with towel in hand...
From: Goober Writer <gooberwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 20:43:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi all.

Some will rejoice, some will be bummed, and some won't
care either way, but I'm signing off. I have *way* too
much work to, and cannot afford the distraction of
non-critical e-mail. Like some digital drug, I seem
drawn to my inbox to see what the thread du jour is,
and I cannot afford to do so any longer. So, it's been
fun. I'll still be around from time to time, just not
from this address, and no longer as Goober.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

=====
Goober Writer
(because life is too short to be inept)

"As soon as you hear the phrase "studies show",
immediately put a hand on your wallet and cover your groin."
-- Geoff Hart

We can't all be as creative with sigs as krautgrrl. ;-)

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/