Re: Microsoft.Com ContactUS

Subject: Re: Microsoft.Com ContactUS
From: Isaac Rabinovitch <isaacr -at- mailsnare -dot- net>
To: techwr-l
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 13:41:27 -0800

Standard boilerplate nonsense. Some overworked schmo has to answer 5000 emails a day, and just sends you whatever is vaguely relevent to your topic. Mildly irritating, but not at all suprising.

I'm reminded of one of my favorite stories, "Computers Don't Argue." Which, I'm pleased to
discover, is available online:

http://www.atariarchives.org/bcc2/showpage.php?page=133